Stress? Anxiety? Depression? Burnout? Hyperventilation? Addiction?
Good news for doctors and healthcare providers:
Less stress through fifteen minutes of solution focused self-help during one month!
These are the results published by the Artsenkrant in September regarding its first anonymous solution focused self-help program according to the Brugse Model. The self-help program ‘15 Minutes 4 Me‘ was developed after initiation by Paul Koeck, MD.
We developed this program for your clients. Online self-help offers extra freedom of choice in addition to or in combination with therapy.
Who can you help by recommending ‘15Minutes4Me.com‘?
- People who are on the waiting list
- People who want to help themselves anonymously
- People who look for self-help instead of therapy
- People who look for self-help in addition to therapy
- People who are looking for self-help in order to practice their solutions on a daily basis until they have become habits, in order to prevent relapse
- People for whom going to a therapist during working hours is an issue
How does ‘15 Minutes 4 Me‘ work?
- Go to www.15minutes4me.com
- You take the free self-test
- You sign up for a month
- You receive an invitation by e-mail every day to take the next step
- Daily solution focused questions until your solution becomes a habit
- Weekly several videos with theory or practical exercises
- Regular observational tasks or permissive do-tasks
- Weekly self-test which informs your doctor or therapist regarding the objective reduction in stress, anxiety, or depression in the shape of a short evolution report with graphs
- After one month you decide if this is enough, or if you want to sign up for another month. You can also take a break of a few months, and later on return to the program: complete freedom of choice!
Visit www.15minutes4me.com right away to take a look at how ‘15 Minutes 4 Me‘ can help your clients. Or test yourself!