Self-help Program heals Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Burnout
Happy again from NOW on!
Resolve your stress, anxiety, burnout or depression, from your home.
Why choose our online self-help program?
- Our computer program is personalized and developed by physicians.
- We are online 7 days on 7, 24 hours on 24. You do not need to make an appointment. There is no waiting time. You can log in whenever it suits you.
- Guide yourself 15 minutes a day for 1 month. If you wish you can later opt for a longer period.
- You can help yourself from your living room at home. So no tiring journeys!
- You can attend the program on your own or have a friend or relative assist you. We will ensure that they will understand and support you.
How does online self-help “15Minutes4Me.com” work?
- You will learn to focus more on what works for you.
- You will gain more confidence. As a consequence you will search and find your own solutions.
How? Your self-help program offers:
- Theory for more insight and the realization that you can resolve your problem yourself.
- Solution-focused questions.
- Exercises in self-control to stop streams of negative thoughts.
- Exercises to train your brain to observe yourself from a distance.
- Videos with exercises.
- Graphs to visualize your solutions and evolution.
- Weekly summary of your progress.
- Monthly scientific test + report for your GP.
- The opportunity to live a better life.
Why should I sign up for this self-help program?
- You do not have to dig up your past. We work from your present and help you build your future in a positive way.
- You do not need to make an appointment, you can start immediately by logging in.
- You can continue the program whenever you like.
- You don’t need to share the things you don’t want to share.
- You will be amazed by the progress you will have made after a month. Our recent scientific study revealed that following this online program conscientiously for one month will give you a better score on the stress level, burnout, anxiety or depression score than today. Only a minority of the participants needed more time.
How to identify problems where this self-help program can help?
Anxiety or fear
Vital biologic depression
If you want to measure your actual stress level or calculate by how much this program can reduce your stress level, click the link below to take our free online self test:
A study published in September 2011 in the Belgian Medical Journal reveals that people who daily took part in this online self-help program reduced their stress levels by 27% after one week, 37% after 2 weeks, 54% after 3 weeks and 77% by the end of week 4.
In the same study the participants’ life satisfaction was measured. As you can see in the graph below, personal life satisfaction increased by 15% in the first week and by more than 40% from the 3th week onwards.
This study was done based upon the same stress test that you can take for free here below. Would you like to know your level of stress, anxiety or depression? Test yourself for free and calculate what results you can expect if you do this self-help program for one month!
Participants in the program discover within a few weeks which solution can help them to once again enjoy life. For each participant, the solution looks completely different, but they mostly regard the little things in life.
Kathleen, manager in a multinational speaks out after her burnout (audio in Dutch)
Eric Boydens, MD, doctor and burnout expert, tells about how his patients experience this self-help program (audio in Dutch)
Eric Boydens, MD, tells in this video:
“When people tell me that they have visited the website ’15Minutes4Me.com’, then it generally strikes me that it has been a good tool for them, both through guidance and by helping them gain insight into themselves through self-help. People say: ‘I receive a number of questions which I consider and work with, which help me see how I develop. I receive feedback, which is important to me at that moment.’ I must say that the people telling me this are generally very active, in the sense that they want to do their own work. They do not need to be given many instructions on how to find solutions to their problems in life, which eventually leads them to ’15Minutes4Me.com’. Especially in the beginning, when they are very tired and isolated at home, the online application gives them a good starting point. Thank you.”
Frans V., founder and manager of his own business:
Because of these exercises, I have learned to focus on myself. Now, when I feel stress coming up, I breathe deeply, take a half-minute break, and pull myself back together by doing one of these exercises. I have also discussed the principles with my employees, and some of them use them, too. And I am surprised how well clients respond to them. They experience more attention and time, and their customer satisfaction has increased, while I used to worry that I would neglect them, by listening to my body more.
Marianne K., student with exam stress, did not believe that she would pass her exams. After this program, she testifies:
These techniques have helped me. I accepted that not everything can be perfect, and finished the most important things I could in the time I had. I passed my exams. This has most definitely helped!
Dora V., mother of Thomas:
I was looking for a program to chance my behavior and habits … A few weeks after starting this program, I had a very difficult moment in school with my son, where he got bullied, which made me feel like I would explode as my response usually is to get very angry and react impulsively … I managed to have a conversation in a peaceful manner, meaning I got a response from them … the behavior of the teacher and the principal was completely different because my behavior was different, meaning that we had a successful conversation after which I returned home feeling great…
Maria B., housewife:
I definitely feel development as I know how much this program supports me. It is really a learning program where you slowly improve through how engaged you are and how willing you are to learn. This cannot be done without the techniques and the build-up which is offered.
Anita F., executive secretary:
This session has brought me insight about what happens with my body during stress(peaks). If I can recognize the signals my body gives and accept them, then I can also understand where the anxiety comes from. This way I can take care of the cause and reduce my stress. I am aware that this will set a lot into motion. I also know that this will be a process. I sincerely thank you for this opportunity!
This program was developed in collaboration with an international team of doctors, psychiatrists and psychologists, integrating the most successful scientifically proven protocols from:
- Cognitive solution focused therapy (SFT)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Systemic therapy & family therapy
- Rational emotive therapy (RET of REBT)
- Ericksonian hypnotherapy
- Self-management techniques from the MBA program from the Vlerick School
You can decide yourself how long you want to follow this program:
- 1. To gain insight into what solutions can help you, you will need about 1 month. if you find that to be enough, you can unsubscribe and stop to continue your journey without our guidance.
- 2. To practise these insights and skills until they have become a habit, you will need another month.
- 3. The third month you will learn how to prevent relapses. If you believe that you can continue on your own with all the knowledge provided, you can stop here. If you want to play it safe, we can continue to guide you.
- 4. In the next months, you can strengthen your relapse prevention, while we offer you the opportunity to bring more enjoyment into your life. Our experience is that our clients experience a lot of energy and life joy around this time, and that they once again start to pursue old life goals which they had given up on before. These life goals can be both professional and private goals. So, while you work on deepening your relapse prevention, you start seeing your new dreams more clearly and taking action to make these dreams reality. We can guide you in this, and you yourself choose at what point in time you let go of our guidance. This is something you do by simply unsubscribing electronically in your dossier. This unsubscription will be completely automatic, so the control over this decision is all yours! We have both clients who stay with us for only 1 month, as well as clients who choose to continue growing and realizing more and more ambitious dreams.
No, it offers much more.
Yes, this program does contain several e-learning modules, especially in the first part where we include some theory to give a background.
The effect of this program, however, goes beyond that:
- 1. This program helps you to more efficiently reflect on your own habits (thoughts, behavior, and feelings) with the goal of creating new insights and habits, which will lead to more pleasant feelings.
- 2. Once you have gotten the hang of this formula for success, we will help you to practise the new habits until they happen subconsciously and automatically.
- 3. After that, we teach you how to prevent relapsing.
These 3 goals cannot be reached with e-learning alone.
- 1. After two weeks or so, most people see that they have more good moments than before, and that they slowly start to get a grip on their problem, even though there will be ups and downs.
- 2. By the end of the first month, it will become clear how they can solve their problem. By the end of the second month they start to notice that the solutions become new habits – on the condition that they effectively do their daily practising, of course.
- 3. After three or so months, most participants have gained the same effect which successful psychotherapy offers.
- Those who continue beyond this, can prevent relapses themselves, or immediately correct them. This can also be done in cooperation with their life partner or family members. In this phase you will also realize that you have more energy to use to start new things in your life, or to take up old dreams again and start to work toward making these dreams come true.
- 1. By asking solution based questions regarding
- tangible solutions in the present and
- what you want in the future (as soon as you are ready for this).
- 2. By focusing on what already helps, and doing more of this.
- 3. By finding out what does not work for you, and doing less of that.
- 4. By building up the confidence to look for solutions on your own.
- 5. By replacing inefficient habits by more useful habits.
- 6. By teaching new skills.
- 7. By not digging into the past without need.
- 8. By teaching self-reflection and how to look for own solutions.
- 9. By keeping it all short and simple.
- * Anxiety: anxieties, performance anxiety, phobias, hyperventilation, dizziness, test anxiety, fear of flying, agoraphobia, feelings of guilt
- * Stress: work stress, burnout, exhaustion, relationship stress, chronic fatigue syndrome
- * Depression: apathy, depressed moods, helplessness
- * Physical complaints: migraine, tension headache, eczema, Ménière’s disease, stomach ulcers, high blood pressure or hypertension
- * Personality: self-esteem, charisma
- * grieving process: learning to process loss (relationship ending, death)
Paul Koeck, MD
Paul Koeck, MD is a physician and psychotherapist specialised in treating patients with stress related disorders. In addition to his medical practice as a physician, he authored several books and e-books.
Paul Koeck, MD developed the online self-help program ‘15Minutes4Me‘ in collaboration with an international team of scientists, psychiatrists, psychologists and physicians. His first study about the clinical results of the online self-help program was published by the Belgian Medical Journal in September 2011. He was able to demonstrate that the average stress level decreased by 77% during the first month of his program, which outperforms most forms of psychotherapy and other medical treatment programs.
In addition to his achievements in the medical and psychological field, he is the founding partner and CEO of the business coaching firm ‘Coachteam.com‘. As Business and Leadership Coach he helps the world’s leading business leaders and organizations to improve their Strategic Leadership.
Would you like to know if his latest creation – the online self-help program ’15Minutes4Me.com’ would benefit you? Take the online self-test for free: