A self-hypnosis technique which helps your patients in freely moving up and down the scale themselves!
Workshop by Paul Koeck, MD
for doctors, psychologists, medical professionals, and therapists
On the national network congress for solution focused therapy
in Utrecht, the Netherlands on the 31st of March 2012 at 15.30 o'clock.
Solution focused hypnotic scales
This technique is something you teach as self-hypnosis to your patients by doing it together with them first. In trance, they learn to move up and down their scale. From this experience they, at the one hand discover how their habits differ at each level of the scale, and at the other hand, in a second phase, they learn to pick themselves to what number on their scale they want to go. This goes for both easy and difficult situations. You help them to once again find their freedom of choice. If time allows it, we will show a fragment in the form of a live demonstration on a volunteer.
Workshop 'Hypnotic Scaling'
After this presentation, you will
- Know more about hypnosis
- Know the basic elements of "hypnotic scaling"
- Be surprised about how quickly people can learn to choose themselves where on the scale they want to be
When you know this technique, your client will:
- Gain rational and emotional insight in the microdynamics of their issue and solution pattern
- Be able to freely choose how much they want to go up or down their scale
- Be able to condition themselves in order to be high on their scale in certain situations (job interview, business meeting, press conference, dating, at home, or at work)
- Have the experience that he/she can change feelings, thoughts, and habits in less than 30 minutes, with the consequence that they have proven their possibility to change after this first session by experiencing it him/herself. You have, together, found a new exception.
- Feel more responsible regarding his/her life: The locus of control now lies in his/her hands because they can at any time freely choose to use this technique
This workshop is only available for medically formed professionals! This technique was developed by Paul Koeck, MD, himself. You have the unique chance of learning it, first-hand. In case your organization wants to organize this training in-house for its professional team, please take up contact via the contact form. Would you like to test for yourself if you have a stress-bound issue? Then you can take the free online stress test now!