Article 1 – General terms
- Coachteam, as a Belgian company, is also compliant with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data. (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- Coachteam takes responsibility for the processing of your personal data. Coachteam laid down a declaration about the processing of your personal data with the Data Protection Authority.
Article 2 – Collected personal data
2.1. Personal data you communicate to us:
- Category 1, in case of a visit to our website without registration: your IP-address, surfing behaviour on our website, search terms which leaded you to our website and the answer you gave on our intake questionnaire;
- Category 2: in case of registration by which you obtain a profile or in case of an information request: your profile name, e-mail address, password of your account and IP-address;
- Category 3: in case of an online purchase: your name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, sex, language preference, payment details and IP-address, date of birth;
- Category 4: in case you participate to our online self-help program: your name, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, sex, language preference, date of birth, answers you filled in on our questionnaires, your surfing behaviour on our website, information about your context which we could obtain and your IP-address;
- Category 5: in case you are a service provider of Coachteam: your name, first name, address, company information, CBE / VAT, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details;
2.2. Coachteam can obtain personal data though different means:
- by placing cookies (see below);
- during your registration and use of the Website;
Article 3 – Purposes of the processing of data
3.1. General purposes:
Coachteam will use the obtained personal data solely for the purposes mentioned below:
- Category 1: the maintaining and improving of the Website and the creation of anonymous statistics (the identity of particular persons or companies will not be traceable) based on the “legitimate interest” of Coachteam to improve the service and Website, statistical and scientific purposes which allow us to improve our services.
- Category 2: managing your account on the Website in view of the use of our organisation and website, based on the “execution of the agreement” which you requested, and in order to send you direct marketing mailings, if you requested so, based on your “explicit consent” or our “legitimate interest”;
- Category 3: the delivery and invoice-details of the products ordered by you, based on the “delivery of a service” which you requested;
- Category 4: effectively providing our self-help program, linked to our scientific and statistical research and data analysis which must improve and strengthen the processing of our website as well as our services;
- Category 5: the management of your supplier relation with us.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, however you must understand that the delivery of certain services is not possible in case you refuse to provide us with certain personal data.
3.2. Direct marketing:
Your personal data will only be used for direct marketing purposes if you give your explicit and preliminary consent (“opt-in”).
In case you have given your consent and you are added to Coachteam’s direct mailing list, Coachteam may use your personal data to send you marketing material as well as other material relating to Coachteam, her products and/or her services. Coachteam can also use the personal data you provided in order to adapt the documents.
This consent can be revoked at all times, for free and without motivation by clicking the unsubscribe button below every promotional e-mail.
3.3. Transfer to third parties:
Coachteam will try, if reasonably possible, to inform you beforehand of the fact that Coachteam transfers your personal data to a third person, but you must be aware of the fact that this is not always possible nor technically nor commercially.
Coachteam won’t sell, let, hand out your personal data nor place them at disposal of third parties, except in the situations provided for in this policy or unless your explicit and preliminary consent.
It is possible that, because of organizational reasons, your personal data will be shared with our partners, including our bank Argenta, payment providers (Ingenico, Multisafepay and PayPal), insurers, independent employees, website administrators, IT-suppliers, online tools and software providers (Google Analytics, Vimeo, Amazon, CrazyEgg, Wistia, Mailgun and others), accountant, interim office (as regards our employees) ...
In case of whole or partial reorganization or cession of Coachteam’s activities, whereby Coachteam reorganizes, transfers, ceases her business activity or in case Coachteam goes bankrupt, your personal data may be transferred to new entities or third parties.
3.4. Legal requirements:
In extraordinary circumstances it may occur that Coachteam is obliged to transfer your personal data following a court order or in order to comply with imperative laws and/or regulations. Coachteam will, if reasonably possible, try to inform you on beforehand, unless revealing this information is subject to legal constraints.
Article 4 – Duration of the processing
We will store and process your personal data during the period necessary depending on the purposes of the processing as well as depending on the contractual relationship between you and Coachteam.
Categories 1, 2 and 4: because of the nature of our services and the assistance we provide, together with the large-scale scientific and statistical analysis (anonymous and encrypted where possible) which we conduct permanently to allow us to improve and strengthen our assistance models on a constant basis, your personal data are stored for an unlimited period.
Categories 3 and 5: accounting data, invoices and administrative documents are stored for 10 years, unless a specific situation would require a longer storage.
Article 5 – Your rights
5.1. Access right and right to obtain a copy.
You have the right to freely obtain at any moment access to your personal data, as well as to be informed about the purpose of the processing by Coachteam.
5.2. Right to correct, delete and limit:
You have the choice to share your personal data with Coachteam. You also have the right to request Coachteam to correct, delete or complement your personal data. You acknowledge that a refusal to share data or a request to delete these data will make the delivery of certain services and/or products impossible.
You can also request the processing of your personal data to be limited.
5.3. Right to object:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so.
You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing. In such case specific reasoning will not be requested.
5.4. Right to free data transferring:
You have the right to obtain your personal data which is processed by Coachteam in a structured, usual form, readable by machines and/or to transfer this data to another data controller.
5.5. Right to withdraw consent:
When the processing is based on prior consent you have the right to withdraw this consent.
5.6. Automated decisions and profiling :
The processing of your personal data includes operations which require the build-up of an individualised profile. Based on your personal profile automated decisions are made by our software which can affect your personal guidance process. This operation is of course inherent to our service, something you will definitely realize when you chose for this service. We inform you here explicitly because the GDPR obliges us to.
You have the right to object to the automated decision making and profiling of your personal data when you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so.
5.7. Exercise of rights :
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either through e-mail privacycoachteam.com or through the link ‘Contact us’ on the Website, with inclusion of your ID.
5.8. Right to file a complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: contact apd-gba.be . This does not affect a provision before the civil court. If you have suffered damages caused by the processing of your personal data you can file a claim for damages.
Article 6 – Safety and confidentiality
6.1. We have adopted safety measures which are suited on both a technical and an organisational level to avoid the destruction, the loss, the forgery, the adjustment, the non-authorised access or the notification of the personal data by accident to a third party, as well as the non-authorised processing of these data.
6.2. Coachteam shall not be liable in any way for direct or indirect damages caused by a wrongfully or improper use of the personal data by a third party.
6.3. At all times you shall comply with safety standards, for instance by avoiding all non-authorised access to your login and access code. You are solely responsible for the use of the Website on your computer, IP-address and identification data, as well as for the confidentiality.
Article 7 – Access by third parties
- In order to process your personal data we provide access to your personal data to our employees.
Article 8 – Cookies
8.1. What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is sent from the server of Coachteam and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. This way we can remember your preferences when visiting our Website. The information stored through these cookies can only be read by Coachteam and only for the duration of your visit to the Website.
8.3. Kind of cookies:
Cookies can be subdivided based on their offspring, function and durability.
The Website only uses the following cookies:
|mkUser||Our website||Adaptation of self-test on the basis of the interests of the user||2 year|
|Name||Domain||Content and Purpose||Validity|
Further tracking for remarketing purposes
For cookies set by third parties (Google Analytics) we kindly refer you to the statements set forth by these parties on their respective websites. Beware, we do not have any influence on the content of these statements nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties: Google Analytics cookies
8.4. Your permission:
By visiting our website you accept our different kinds of cookies. You can block Cookies by activating your browser settings which allows you to refuse the cookies. The rejection of these cookies may have the effect of not allowing you to use some functionalities on the Website.
In case you have any more questions or remarks regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us, per e-mail to privacy coachteam.com or by using the “Contact us” button on the Website.
More information on cookies can also be found via the following link: http://www. allaboutcookies. org/
More information on online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found via the following link: http://www. youronlinechoices. eu/
Article 9 – Dispute resolution
On all agreements closed with COACHTEAM BVBA, only Belgian law is applied. All differences regarding the agreements closed with COACHTEAM BVBA will be exclusively handled by the courts of Antwerp in Belgium.