We have put together some common questions for you. If you don't find the answer to your question, please send us an email and we will add the answer to this page.
What is the scientific basis of this program?
- Cognitive solution-focused therapy (SFT)
- Cgnitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Systemic and Family Therapy
- Rational Emotive Therapy (RET or REBT)
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Self-management techniques from the Vlerick MBA program
How long is this program?
- 1. To gain insight in which solutions can help you, you need about 1 month. If you think that is enough, you can unsubscribe and stop to continue your journey without our guidance.
- 2. To practice these insights and skills until they become a new habit, you need another month.
- 3. The third month you learn how to prevent relapse. If you feel you can continue on your own with this knowledge, you stop here. If you want to play it safe, we will guide you further.
- 4. In the following months you can further strengthen your relapse prevention, while we offer you the opportunity to explore new paths in your life. Our experience is that around this time our clients experience a lot of joy and energy and are eager to get old life dreams they had long given up on back out of the slide. These life dreams can be both professional and private. So as you continue to work on deepening your resume prevention, you begin to clarify your new dreams and take action to make them a reality. We can guide you in this and you choose at what point you let go of our guidance. You do this by simply signing out electronically in your file. This happens fully automatically, so the control of this choice lies with you! We have both clients who only follow us for 1 month and clients who choose to continue to grow towards the realization of ever more ambitious dreams.
Will I fall back into my old habits after this program?
In which language is this program?
Do I need internet knowledge?
Is this an e-learning program?
- 1. This program helps you to reflect more efficiently on your own habits (thoughts, behaviors and feelings), with the aim of arriving at new insights and actions, which will also make you cultivate more pleasant feelings.
- 2. Once you have that formula for success, we help you to practice those new habits until they become unconscious, automatic and natural.
- 3. Then we teach you how to prevent relapse.
How soon can I expect results?
- 1. After about two weeks, most people see that the number of better moments begins to increase in small steps and that they begin to get a grip on their problem, albeit still with trial and error.
- 2. By the end of the first month, it becomes clear how they can solve their problem, and by the end of the second month they begin to notice that these solutions begin to become a new habit provided they effectively do their daily exercises every day, of course.
- 3. After about three months, most participants have the same effect as after successful psychotherapy.
- Those who go on longer can prevent or immediately correct relapse themselves, whether or not in consultation with their life partner or close family. In this phase you will also discover that your energy is freed up to start totally new things in your life or to take up old - lost - dreams again and start realizing them.
How does this program help you?
- 1. By asking solution-focused questions about
- concrete solutions in the present and
- what you want in your future (as soon as you are better).
- 2. By focusing on what already helps and doing more of it.
- 3. By discovering what does not work for you and to do less of that
- 4. By building up self-confidence to look for solutions yourself
- 5. By replacing ineffective habits with more useful ones
- 6. By learning new skills
- 7. By not unnecessarily digging into the past
- 8. By learning to reflect and discover their own solutions
- 9. By keeping it short and concrete
While following the online self-help program I have a question
I have been following the program for a month. How can I renew?
Is there a notice period?
What right do I buy when I pay for one month of access?
Which problems qualify?
- Fear: fears, fear of failure, phobias, hyperventilation, dizziness, fear of exams, fear of flying, agoraphobia, feelings of guilt
- Stress: work stress, burnout, overworked, relationship stress, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Depression: listlessness, dejection, helplessness
- Physical complaints: migraine, tension headache, eczema, Meniere's disease, peptic ulcer, high blood pressure or hypertension
- Personality: self-confidence, charisma
- Grieving process: learning to cope with loss (break up of relationship, death)