Stress? Anxiety? Depression? Burnout? Hyperventilation? Addiction?
Good news for doctors and counselors:
77% less stress by spending 15 minutes of solution-focused self-help daily for one month!
These are the results published by Doctors' Newspaper in September about the first anonymous solution-focused self-help program according to the Bruges Model. The self-help program "15Minutes4Me.com" was developed at the initiative of Dr. Paul Koeck.
We developed this program for your clients. Online self-help offers an additional option in addition to or in conjunction with therapy.
Who can you help by recommending '15Minutes4Me.com'?
- People who are on the waiting list
- People who want to help themselves anonymously
- People seeking self-help instead of therapy
- People seeking self-help in addition to therapy
- People looking for self-help to practice their solutions daily until they have become habits to prevent relapse
- People for whom commuting to the therapist during working hours is an obstacle
How does "15Minutes4Me.com" work?
- Go to www.15Minutes4Me.com
- You do the free self-test
- You sign up for one month
- You receive a daily invitation by email to take your next step
- Daily solution-oriented questions until your solution becomes a habit
- Weekly videos with theory or practical exercises
- Regular observation assignments or permissive doing assignments
- Weekly self-test that informs your doctor or therapist about the objective decrease in stress, anxiety or depression in the form of a short evolution report with graphs.
- After one month you choose whether this is sufficient or whether you want to follow up for another month. You can also take a few months' leave and continue your program afterwards: complete freedom of choice!
Visit www.15Minutes4Me.com right now to see for yourself how '15Minutes4Me.com' can help your clients. Or test yourself!